Welcome the newest member to the FT MINI Family... The FT Mighty Mini Arrow! As Tried and true as its name, this little beauty will have you captivated at first flight! This wing will transport you to place where no acrobatical movement is safe and where everyone in your community will have to experience it for themselves! Grab your friends, your target, stock your quiver and go shoot some "Arrows!"
This wing was created to allow for people to quickly and affordably get up in the air and flying. It is designed to fit a smaller power pack to allow for a smooth, trainer option, but its primary function is to incorporate a larger power pack for FPV wing racing!
FT Arrow Kit Includes:
- 1x - mini firewall/controll horn combo
- 2x - zip ties
- 2x - 16.5" pushrods
- 2x - BBQ Skewers
- Note: This Kit includs the airframe only (no electronics).
FT Arrow Specs:
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY: 6 oz (170 g)
- CENTER OF GRAVITY: 1.75 inches (44 mm) in front of rear firewall
- CONTROL SURFACE THROWS: 12 ̊ deflection (elevons) Expo 30%
- WINGSPAN: 29 inches (736 mm)
- RECOMMENDED MOTOR: 2300 kv 2204 size motor
- RECOMMENDED PROP: 6 x 4.5 prop
- RECOMMENDED BATTERY: 800 mAH 3s
- RECOMMENDED ESC: 12 amp minimum
- RECOMMENDED SERVOS: (2) 5 gram servos
FT Mighty Mini Arrow Build
Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.