Pushes Me the Wrong Way
I've been flying quadcopters for a year now and thought that this would be a good cross-over into fixed-wings, and at $20 the price couldn't be beat. Went together well, was fun to make, but I noticed the marks for the balance were missing. I eye-balled it erring on the side of nose-heavy and took it to fly. Which it did. Straight into the ground. That was no worry, as I had put the painters stick on as suggested in the build video, and it kept my nose from crumpling. What it did do is have the power pod slide all the way through the fuselage, shredding the entire middle section. No worries though, I've got a hot glue gun and some packing tape, I can get it back together. So I spent the night doing that, and took it out to fly the next day, shifting the COG. Straight into the ground again. And the power pod went straight through the fuselage again. Not a great experience, and I think I'm going to stay away from fixed wings for a while and Flite Test foam forever.