Say hello to Peter's 3rd FT design, the FT Bushwacker! This rugged little plane is based off of multiple popular full scale bush planes such as the Highlander! The FT Bushwacker is an aerobatic super short take off/landing aircraft. For extreme 3D aerobatic performance, use the large control surfaces. For extreme super STOL performance, split each aileron in half to create flaps. This plane is designed for intermediate to advanced pilots and is capable of most aerobatic maneuvers with the Power Pack C.
This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
Weight - 1.15 lbs (525 g) (without battery)
Wingspan - 45 in (1143 mm)
- EIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY: 1.15 lbs (521 g)
- CENTER OF GRAVITY: 1.75” (44 mm) from leading edge of wing
- CONTROL SURFACE THROWS: 16˚ deflection - Expo 30%
- WINGSPAN: 45 inches (1143 mm)
- RECOMMENDED MOTOR: Park 425, 1000 kv minimum
- RECOMMENDED PROP: 9 x 6 - 10 x 4.7 prop
- RECOMMENDED ESC: 18 - 30 amp
- RECOMMENDED BATTERY: 1300 - 2200 mAH 3s
- RECOMMENDED SERVOS: (4 - 6) 9 gram servos
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Coffee Stir
- Data Sheet
- Throw Gauge
- Foam Wheels
- Rod for landing gear
- Ft Bushwacker Build
FT Bushwacker Build
Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.