The Tekno 8x14x4mm Bearing Sleeve Set is an inexpensive way to shed rotating mass! By using these sleeves with 8x14x4mm bearings in your diffs, instead of the typical 8x16x5 bearing - you will save 1.3g of rotating mass per bearing! Outfitted on all 3 differentials on a typical 1/8th vehicle, you are saving 7.8g of precious rotating weight. That’s less than a $1/gram outside the cost of the 8x14x4mm bearings which are a routine maintenance part.
The bearing sleeves are compatible anywhere an 8x16x5mm bearing is used, however, we mostly recommend them for differentials. Ryan Lutz was using these in all of his vehicles during the 2016 season without even a hiccup in durability.
- Saves 1.3g of rotational mass per bearing (7.8g total)
- Compatible with any vehicle that uses 8x16x5mm bearings
- Improves acceleration and saves weight without sacrificing durability
- Sold in sets of 6 sleeves
- Use with 8x14x4mm bearings
This product was added to our catalog on January 6, 2017