Synergy 516 Nitro Helicopter Kit.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum and Delrin components
- 2mm Carbon Fiber Frame components
- 140mm full head width Extra wide head block for quick cyclic response and high stability
- 2450 RPM head speed for maximum performance
- Machined Delrin helical main drive for quiet, efficient power transfer
- Machined Delrin helical tail drive One-piece aluminum front tail transmission
- Efficient torque tube tail drive Fuel tank located under main shaft for consistent CG
- 10mm main shaft with triple support radial bearings
- 8mm head axle with pivot rocker and solid dampers
- 6mm tail shaft with HD tail hub and HD grips
- Turnbuckle linkages for quick/precise adjustments
Motor: 50-60 class nitro engine
Main Blades: 550-556mm (stretchable to 606mm)
Tail Blades: 95-96mm
Receiver Battery: 2S 2000-2800mAh
Cyclic/Tail/Throttle Servos: Full Size
Main Ratio: 7.44-8.5 (16T included; 7.44:1)
Tail Ratio: 4.37-4.5:1 (35T included; 4.37:1)
Main Rotor Diameter: 1252mm (with Rail 556mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 238mm (with Rail 96mm)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 14oz
Fly like the Synergy Pros:
Below is an exact list of components used during development by the Synergy team. Everything is sold separately and not included with the kit purchase.
Cyclic Servos: Futaba BLS272 and MKS1240
Tail Servo: Futaba BLS256/BLS276 & MKS HBL980
High Voltage Set Up - No Regulator
Motor: OS 55 HZ-R
Muffler: OS Power Boost III
Cool Power 30% Nitro Fuel
Flybarless Gyro: Futaba CGY750 & Mikado Vbar Neo
Main Blades: Rail 556
Tail Blades: Rail 96mm
RX Pack: 2s - 120g or less weight.
The heli flies fantastic as a 556. I have yet to stretch it to a 600 and probably won't as I like the little bit higher disk loading you get from it in 556 format (can get windy here in Iowa).
If you have built one his models this one builds just like it and has the new rear transmission which is a lot simpler than the old classic from the N7 and E7.
The only weird thing I ran into was a bit of what I thought was vibration issue. Ended up being the blades were way to tight. Once I loosened them up the issue went away.
If you want to try nitro this would be a great heli to purchase!