The Sculpto PRO 3D Printer was created for schools, institutions that have WPA2 encryption WiFi protection, hidden networks and advanced crypto that is typically found in government institutions. Sculpto PRO is perfect for applications that must accommodate multiple users. If you are a standard hobbyist, the Sculpto + is the correct model for you.
The Sculpto 3D printer was designed by rethinking the traditional 3D printer. This led to an incredibly simple and stable design which makes the Sculpto 3D printer one of the most compact and mobile 3D printers on the market and with a weight of only 2.7 kg and the possibility of printing objects that are the size of a football, 3D printing has suddenly become much more accessible!
With other 3D printers the process of finding or designing a model can require expert knowledge and can be very complicated. Sculpto has changed all that by making the printer 100% wireless and automating the processes in the “cloud” making it possible to print directly and with only one click on your smartphone or tablet.
- The Sculpto+ 3D printer is almost soundless when printing.
- The Sculpto+ has a printing volume of 5 litres.
- The Sculpto+ delivers high quality printing. There are 3 different quality settings: ‘fine’, ‘normal’ and ‘fast’.
- The Sculpto+ is integrated with Thingiverse. Print models with just a few clicks in the Sculpto app.
- The Sculpto+ has made it very easy to print your own models. Easily upload your own designs from any given 3D modelling program and print it with only 3 simple settings.
- The Sculpto+ uses biodegradable PLA for printing.
- App integration with slicer software in the cloud
- Build-plate with magnets that is easy to click on and off. Flexible and with Buildtak technology.
- S-curve acceleration that secures a stable printing process.
- Electronics with micro-step motor-controllers
- Bipolar 3D printing making the printer more compact and lighter and giving it a bigger printing volume
File Format: STL
Layer height: down to 0.1 mm
Printing size: 5 litre
Print area: 200 x 160 mm
Nozzle size: 0.4mm
- (1) Sculpto 3D Printer
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Spool of black filament (0.5 kg)
- (1) Flexible build plate
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2019