Savox's SC-1268SG Black Edition Standard "High Torque" Digital Steel Gear High Voltage Servo features a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a shorter 200mm long heavy duty wire. These servos combine leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution. These servos also feature a redesigned motor/controller unit, and use a 'bullet proof' all steel gear set for unmatched strength that makes them ideal for 1/8 nitro cars, as well as large scale airplanes and 600-700 class heli swashplate applications that require a high torque servo.
- No Regulator needed
- Higher performance due to increased voltage and improved technology
- Fast response
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made steel gears
- Suitable for 1/8th nitro racing and large scale aircraft.
- Suitable for 600 and 700 class helicopter swash plate servos.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @4.8V: 160 oz-in.
- @6.0V: 208 oz-in.
- @7.4V: 347oz-in.
- @6.0V: 0.13sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.11sec/60°
- Voltage Range: 4.5v-7.4v
- Weight: 62g
- Motor: Coreless
- Gear: Steel
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.3x20.2x37.2mm
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2015