This is the Savox SC-0251 "Larger Standard" Digital High Torque Metal Gear Servo. This high torque servo is great for crawlers, 1/8 scale vehicles and 50 class airplanes.
- Precision metal gears forms a strong and solid framework
- Strict production and quality control of plastic components
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Speed @ 6.0V： 0.18 sec/60°
- Torque @ 6.0V: 222 oz-in / 16.0 kg-cm
- Weight: 61g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Larger Standard
- Gear: Metal
- Case: Plastic
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Size (LxWxH): 40.7x20x42.4mm
This servo is taller than standard size servos. Please verify that the dimensions of this servo will suit your application prior to purchase.
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2010