This is the Savox SB-2271SG "High Speed" Brushless, Steel Gear, High Voltage, Digital Servo.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Brushless motor provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for rock crawlers, monster trucks and buggies, as well as every control surface for giant scale aircraft.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x38.5mm
- Weight: 69.0g
- @ 4.8V: .10 sec/60
- @ 6.0V: .08 sec/60
- @ 7.4V: .06 sec/60
- @ 4.8V: 152.8 oz-in
- @ 6.0V: 208.3 oz-in
- @ 7.4V: 277.0 oz-in
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline
This servo is slower than RJX, gives much more noise and except of "Brushless" - letters on it's case - Have no advantages (RJX is 25$ cheaper).
Futaba is unbeatable with it's ability to live in hardest conditions through years (two of them survived hardest season in my nitro truck).
So it's the 2nd and last servo from Savox, that I buy! =) It works fine, but there's alot of better items.