This is a ProTek R/C 4mm Aluminum Short Clamp Lock Servo Horn, and is intended for use with any servo that uses a 25 tooth spline output shaft. This extremely tough servo-horn has been machined from a solid block of aluminum for incredible precision, rigidity and durability. This horn features a clamp type design that grips the servo’s output shaft with enough force that even if the retainer screw comes loose, the horn will remain in place, increasing your chances of finishing the race! Additionally, the arm is 4mm thick for durability, has 15mm and 19mm hole spacing and uses 3mm hardware to suit the geometry and hardware requirements of most vehicles.
This servo horn is an excellent upgrade for any Axial rig that uses the Axial AXI30836 servo horn, including the SCX10 II, RR10 Bomber, Wraith and Yeti vehicles. The horn is identical in size and specifications to the Axial AXI30836 servo horn, but the ProTek uses larger 2.5mm clamp screws, compared to the smaller 2mm clamp screws included with the Axial horn.
- Same hole positions and overall dimensions as Axial AXI30836 servo horn! But ProTek uses larger 2.5mm clamp screws instead of the smaller 2mm clamp screws included with the Axial horn.
- Clamp design
- 15mm and 19mm hole spacing (measured from output shaft screw hole, to linkage rod holes, center to center)
- 4mm thick arm
- 30.5mm Overall length
- Linkage holes threaded for 3mm hardware
- 25T Spline Futaba/Orion/Savox/ProTek Output Shaft
Good fit, look and quality; and the clamping screws are larger and don't strip out.
25T-F Tried to install on a Savox sc-1257-TG and it wouldn't even go on the spline. Don't buy for a Savox servo.
The 2 reasons I still rated it 4 stars after the Savox issue are:
1)It really was the best servo arm for the ProTek servo horn, and I tried a few,
2) The same reason I buy from Amain. I let them know about the Savox issue and they took good care of me.