30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!
Making sure you enjoy the products you buy from us is our ultimate goal. To prove this, we will accept for Exchange, Refund for Store Credit or Refund to Original Payment Method, any New and Unused product you order from Flite Test that does not meet your complete satisfaction within 30 days of purchase. Flite Test reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% on returned merchandise; some situations this may occur is if your return is outside of the normal return period, or you are returning a significant amount of product. In most circumstances, we will waive restocking fees when the refund is issued as store credit.
We also understand that life happens. In the case where you are not within the time frame with your return, please give us the opportunity to provide a solution specifically for you. The process will be simple and fast. Simply call, email or Live Chat us and we will take care of your needs.
Damaged Package Claims
If you have received your order, and your package was damaged in transit, please contact us immediately (within 48 hours of receipt of your package). Customers with damaged packages can file a claim directly with us. Please complete our Damaged Package Claim Form and mail or fax it to us for review. Please keep all packaging (box, packing paper, etc.) for verification purposes. We will most likely request that the damaged product(s) be shipped back to us for verification. Flite Test may also require that photos be taken of damaged packages and or parts for inspection purposes. Photos of damaged goods will help us expedite the process and provide a better resolution.
Lost Package Claims
If you have not received your order, and feel your package may be lost, please contact us. All packages shipped by Flite Test are insured for 100% of the package's value. If your package is in fact lost, we will either replace the package, credit your account for the full amount, or offer you a refund for the full amount of the order.
Before we can file a claim for a lost package, we must allow the U.S. Postal Service the full time allotted for delivery. Here is the timetable for tracing lost packages: USPS Express Mail - 10 business days from the day the order was shipped USPS Priority Mail - 14 business days from the day the order was shipped USPS First Class Mail - 21 business days from the day the order was shipped
- If your package was not delivered within the timeframes listed above, please complete a Lost Package Claim Form.
- Please allow us 2-8 business days to contact the shipping carrier regarding your missing package.
- Please do not open a PayPal claim against the order, as this will further delay the process.
NOTE: Flite Test is not responsible for return shipping, nor any fees associated with return shipping. If an item is found to be damaged in transit, defective out of the box, or incorrectly shipped, please contact our customer service department and shipping instructions will be given.
Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions below.
- Flite Test services international and domestic customers.
- Do not return products containing fuel, lithium polymer batteries or other hazardous materials.
- All items should be packed to assure no damage is incurred during shipping. Flite Test is not responsible for damage incurred during the shipping process, nor for packages shipped to, but not received by Flite Test (lost in transit). Please insure packages and avoid shipping methods of carriers that do not provide tracking.
- Warranty only applies as described by the product manufacturer and on products accompanied by a dated proof of purchase.
- Warranty service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of Flite Test.
- Collateral damage is NOT covered by manufacturer's warranty.
- When applicable, the customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties and taxes associated with the service and shipment of product.
- Service will not be performed without your signature agreeing to the terms and conditions found on the customer service request form.
Please make sure to send your items, INSURED AND TRACKABLE, to:
Flite Test Store
424 Otterson Drive
Chico, CA 95928
How To Return Merchandise To Flite Test:
Email, call, or Live Chat with one of our helpful Customer Service Representatives. If you are contacting Flite Test by email, please include your Order Number, the part numbers and quantities you would like to return, a brief explanation of why you are returning the item(s), and your preferred method of reimbursement.
• Once your return has been approved, we will send you a copy of the Return Information Form, which will include the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please print this form and include it with your returned merchandise.
• For your convenience, the shipping address is included on the Return Information Form. Please cut out the address and attach it to the package.
• While packing the merchandise to return to Flite Test, please use packing fillers inside the box to protect the items from damage during shipping.
• Please insure any packages being returned to Flite Test. In the event that the package becomes lost or damaged, the carrier will reimburse you for the merchandise. Flite Test is not responsible for returned merchandise that is lost or damaged in transit.
• A notification will be sent to the email address listed on your Flite Test account when the refund has been applied, or the store credit is added to your account. Please note: This may take 1-3 business days after the package has been received.
• For product repairs fulfilled by Flite Test, please allow an additional two business days for inspection and testing.
• If you choose to refuse your package upon delivery, once we receive the package back to our store, we will refund your order minus the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge associated with your package. We receive the return shipping charge from the carrier once the package has been returned to us.
• For packages that arrived damaged, Flite Test may require photos of the package (and parts) for inspection purposes. These pictures will help expedite our internal process and provide a faster resolution.
• Discounts applied to an order, such as coupon codes, will be divided evenly amongst any returned merchandise; Flite Test lists the discounted price, along with the normal price, on the order invoice you receive from us. If you have any questions about the discounted price and how it's applied, please call Customer Service; we will be glad to help!
You must contact us to receive an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) before you return an item to us. You can reach us by telephone toll-free at 855-669-2647, or local/International callers can reach us at 530-894-0797, Monday thru Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
If you receive an item that is damaged or defective, please contact Customer Service immediately by phone, email, or Live Chat. Every manufacturer's policy is different; in some situations, the manufacturer or supplier may prefer to handle the issue directly and Flite Test will not be able to offer you a solution as per our business agreement. In any case, we will help you follow the proper channels in order to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Most manufacturers will repair or exchange defective products according to their warranty policies. If the manufacturer does not handle your claim to your satisfaction, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Please note: Flite Test reserves the right to refuse any merchandise that is found to be free of defects. The merchandise will be returned to you along with a copy of our testing results.