This is the OS Engines 75AX .75 ABL glow engine, with 61A carburetor and included OS E4040 Muffler. The new power source for .60 sized aircraft!
- Fits the same mount and bolt pattern as the 61FX.
- The angular head design looks great and significantly increases surface area for better cooling.
- Includes the new "Power Box" muffler, designed with more volume for increased power while still being very compact.
- A diagonally-placed needle means no remote needle valve is needed.
- Displacement: 0.75 cu in (12.3 cc)
- Bore: 1.02 in (25.8 mm)
- Stroke: 0.93 in (23.5 mm)
- Practical rpm: 2,000-16,000
- Output: 2.4 hp @ 15,000 rpm
- Weight: 19.4 oz (550 g)
- Recommended Props: 14x6, 14x8, 15x7