Date Purchasable Notice: The date displayed is selected at random, and is not an inflection of the ACTUAL release date. Once we know the date from Mikado & Mikado USA, we will update our product listing.
The Logo 200 from Mikado Helicopters is a unique spin on the latest demand for BNF Micro helicopters. Paired with a VBar Mini Neo gyro system, users with VBar Control radio systems will be greeted with a Bind-N-Fly package that flies like a larger helicopter thanks to some special software implementation with the Vbar Mini Neo release.
The LOGO 200 does not support other radio systems than VBar Control, without further adjustments. At your own discretion, you can use VBar Control to select a digital third party protocol as an input, and make the necessary channel adjustments. Connection to a compatible 3rd party receiver is then required. Adjustments to the flight parameters can only be made with VBar Control. VBar NEO mini can not be set up via computer software. If set up properly, you can then fly the model with VBar's motor switch logic, three parameter banks, and use Rescue and/or Beginner mode (if installed).
- BNF-RTF Micro Helicopter for VBar Control radio (bind and fly, ready to fly)
- Exceptional flight performance, comparable to larger 600-700 class helis
- Equally suitable for sports flying, aerobatics and 3D flying
- Wide range of head speeds, from 2,500-7000+ rpm possible
- Lipo 3S-650 mAh battery for flight times from 4-9 min
- Dual Motor System, direct drive for main and tail rotor
- Dual ESC with metal case
- VBar NEO mini 6.4 Flybarless System with 'Anti Gravity'
- VBar NEO already set up, no setup on your own required, just bind and fly
- VBar NEO Governor with RPM telemetry
- Micro digital servos with metal gears for the swashplate
- Carbon frame and landing gear
- Aluminum rotor head and swashplate
- VTX main rotor blades
- Glass Fiber Airbrush canopy
To Be Announced...
This product was added to our catalog on April 30, 2020