The Lumenier MICRO LUX F4 Flight Controller brings incredible power and performance to the micro brushless world. It uses a powerful F4 processor along with top of the line hardware. Now you can get all the performance from an F4 based flight controller in a micro size! This flight controller uses 20x20mm mounting holes and a low profile design allowing for smaller airframe designs than ever before. The MICRO LUX comes with BetaFlight pre-installed.
The MICRO LUX is available as a stand-alone MICRO F4 Flight Controller or with an included 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible receiver. The MICRO LUX supports both SBUS and PPM inputs as well as DSM/DSMX receivers with both 5v and 3.3v support.
The V2 model now incorporates a built in OSD!
- 2-4S Direct Lipo input support (5-16v)
- Onboard 5v/2A and 3.3v/0.2A regulators
- SBUS and PPM support
- RGB LED dedicated pad and support
- 3 UART Ports
- Betaflight support (Supports new DSHOT protocol)
- BLHeli passthrough flashing supported by hardware
STM32F405 (1MB flash) 32-bit processor
ICM-20608-G SPI Gyro/Accelerometer
High quality 1.6mm PCB
Micro USB connector for programming
27x27x6mm (includes USB in height)
20mm square to center of holes
- (1) Lumenier MICRO Lux Flight Controller
- (2) Pin Headers (3x1)
- (8) Anti-Vibration Mounting Rings
- (2) ESC Input cables
This product was added to our catalog on October 27, 2017