The Liito-Kala Lii-202 2 Cell 3.7V USB Charger is designed to be portable, flexible and supports multiple types of batteries. It can automatically detect the battery type and charge the battery, and you select the charge current. Built-in LED indicators display the charging status and 5V/100mAh USB output function so you can efficiently monitor the charger.
- Micro USB DC 5V input, two independent slots and charging channels with built-in micro-computer management system to ensure the high efficiency
- Two charging current options (0.5A/1.0A)
- Four LED indicators shows the charging status (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%) and also shows the battery type when insert into battery (1.2V Ni-MH , 3.2V Li-Fe, 3.7V Li-ion, 3.85V li-ion)
- Identify Li-ion and Ni-MH automatically; But, you need to adjust the charge mode for LiFePO4 and 3.85V li-ion battery
- It can active 0V rechargeable battery but the charger is not compatible with 1.65V ~ 1.85V battery types.
- Built with Over-charging protection, over-discharging protection and polar reverse protection. Also, it can identify broken battery.
- Standard automatic 5V/1000mAh USB output port
Micro USB DC 5V/2A
1.4V , 4.2V±0.05V , 3.65±0.05V , 4.35±0.05V
Constant voltage charging, cutoff current:
instant current and voltage.
DC input charging:
working power source at 5V-2A (Micro plug)
86grams + 15gram USB cable
Li-ion/IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- This charge is only for charging cylindrical li-ion (3.7V, 3.8V), Ni-MH/Ni-Cd, LiFePO4(Li-ion) batteries.
- Please read this instruction before use; Pay attention to the recommended charging current, never select improper charging current
- When charge with 5V USB AC adapter, 2A-current AC adapter is recommended
- The charger ma get hot during working a long time, handle with care!
- Please cut off the electricity and remove the battery from the charger when charging complete.
- Indoor condition only!!
- The displaying data of the charger is only for reference; please refer to professional test instruments if you need accurate data
This product was added to our catalog on August 28, 2018