The iSDT Q6 Plus 300w/14A Compact DC Lithium Battery Charger features iSDT's innovative scOs user interface, simple operation, and hi-efficiency energy-converting - all packed inside an extremely compact 80x80x33.5mm footprint. And that it's just the beginning...
- 2.4" IPS Display: 262K colors Hi-brightness monitor, up to 178° visible angle, with outstanding visibility.
- scOs developed for smart charging: Colorful and bright UI design, with optimized display information makes setup & working status easy to read. Quick & simple function menu reduces operating steps up to 80%. Supports online update with PC, for an optimized operating system, and improved user experience.
- ARM 32bit Hi-speed CPU:
- ARM Cortex-M4
- 32bit ultra fast calculations
- 20X Data processing
- High Efficiency, Extreme Power to Volume Ratio: Hi speed & efficient synchronous power supply, good heat-conduction with pure cooper, and an active heat-sink with hi-speed fan make it possible to improve power by 300%. No charger in this size is more powerful.
- One Key Shuttle Control: A single metal shuttle control replaces the conventional multi-button operation from other chargers, allowing the Q6+ to be quick and easy.
- Outstanding Design: This unique design is incredibly small with 150w output capacity. XT-60 connectors are used for input & output, allowing you to safely connect your battery.
Input Voltage： DC 7-32V
Output Voltage： 0-30V
Charge Current： 0.1-14.0A
Discharge Current： 0.1-3.0A
Max Charge Capacity： 300W
Max Discharge Capacity： 8W
Balancing Current： 1A/cell
Balance Cells： 2-6S
Supported Batt. Type： LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-6S) NiMH/Cd(1-16S) Pb(1-12S)
Display： 2.4〃320×240 IPS LCD
Operating Temperature： 0-40°C
Storage Temperature： -20-60°C
Dimensions： 80x80x33.5 mm
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not compatible with Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Batteries; only Traxxas iD chargers properly charge Traxxas iD LiPo Batteries. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this charger to charge a Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Battery.
This product was added to our catalog on September 7, 2018