Hyperion G7 2S Si-Graphene 50C LiPo Battery (7.4V/1300mAh)
Hyperionís proprietary Si-Graphene chemistry ensures that your G7 SV pack will have higher cycle-life and longevity than the other standard chemistry LiPo in the market. The Si-Graphene additive has been shown to be less prone to puffing than standard Silicon-only LiPo packs, meaning you can finally invest in a battery that will last hundreds of cycles.
This 2017 G7 Silicon-Graphene chemistry unleashes a new-era of potential for all your RC applications, such as Model Aircraft, Quad Racing, 3D Aerobatics, and even suit DIY Projects, Robotics or Industrial applications.
- Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases cycle-life and longevity
- Stable formula, less prone to puffing
- Low internal resistance, means cooler running batteries
- 50C High discharge rate, ability to provide current under-load
- Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
- Standard voltage, compatible with 4.2V chargers
- Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
Capacity @4.2V: 1300mah
Voltage: 2S, 7.4V nominal
Discharge Rate: 50Cmax (50C burst, 25~30C continuous)
Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 5C recommended
Dimensions: 68 x 34 x 15mm
Power Connector: XT60U
Balance Connector: JST-XH
- Although charging is rated at 5C, we recommend to charge Lipos at 1C for longer battery life.
- *ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.
- **Continuous C-Rate for 100% rated capacity delivery is 1/2 C-Max rate.
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2018.