HUDY Bearing Grease Premium is a supreme-performance lubricant for extreme overload conditions in highly-loaded bearings. The grease combines the unique features of synthetic-base fluids with those of a high-quality lithium complex thickener. The wax-free nature of synthetic fluids and low coefficient of friction provide very low running torque. This grease reduces operating temperatures in the load zone of spherical roller- and ball-bearings. The lithium complex thickener contributes excellent adhesion, structural stability and resistance to water. The grease has a high level of chemical stability and is formulated with special additive combinations to provide excellent protection against wear, rust and corrosion at high and low temperatures.
- Excellent protection at high temperatures and low torque
- Outstanding high-temperature and low-temperature performance
- Reduced downtime and maintenance costs because of reduced wear, rust and corrosion
- Excellent protection against wear, rust, and corrosion
- Extended service life with longer intervals between re-lubrication and improved bearing life
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance
- Low traction coefficient
- Retains excellent grease performance in hostile aqueous environments
- Outstanding structural stability in the presence of water
- Helps resists viscosity increase at high temperatures to maximize re-lubrication intervals and bearing life.
Friday, Dec 13 2013 (about 7 years ago)
Hudy Bearing Grease (Premium)
I was not very happy with this grease as it seemed not to wear-in giving the feeling that the bearings were dragging. In an 8th scale application, I could see using this in the drive train. One positive point I will give: temperature has zero effect on this grease.