NOTE: These Axle Carriers replace Arrma part ARA330187 for legacy Arrma 6S BLX models. For current Arrma 6S BLX models that use the ARA330403 or ARA330505 Carriers, see Hot Racing HRAAON21M01. Please consult your Arrma Owners Manual to ensure you order the correct part.
This is a pack of optional Hot Racing Kraton Aluminum "HD Bearings" Axle Carriers in Black anodize. Hot Racing heavy duty aluminum steering blocks (axle carriers) with carbon fiber steering arms for the 1/8 Arrma Kraton BLX, Senton BLX, Talion BLX, and Typhon BLX. See vehicle model compatibility in comments below.
- CNC machined aluminum, anodized black
- 4mm carbon fiber steering arms
- Aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks
- Heavy duty rubber sealed bearings, with oversized inner bearings
- (1) left aluminum axle carrier with with carbon fiber steering arms
- (1) right aluminum axle carrier with with carbon fiber steering arms
- (4) aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks
- (2) 8x16x5mm rubber shielded outer bearings
- (2) 15x24x5mm rubber shielded inner bearings
Needed To Complete:
- 5mm Hex wrench
- Recommended to use medium thread lock on screws
- Arrma vehicle that uses the front steering blocks from Arrma AR330187. Does NOT fit vehicles that use Arrma ARA330403.
Weight: 45g per steering block
- Replaces Arrma AR330187 front steering blocks
- Replacement parts include, Hot Racing: AON21G (CF arms), AON21N02 (hub nuts)
- Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle part numbers. The vehicle part number can be found on Arrma's website, the literature that came with the vehicle, or on the vehicle box around the barcode. If a vehicle is marked below with the word "optional," then the part may fit, but may require some modification.
- Kraton: ARA106005
- Senton: ARA106007, ARA102654, ARA102673
- Talion: ARA106003, ARA106014, ARA106030 (2018 V3 model)
- Typhon: ARA106001, ARA106013, ARA106028
This product was added to our catalog on February 7, 2019