The Hobbywing XRotor 2405 series of FPV Racing Motors feature a handful of great design features that are packed together that offer nothing but incredible performance, and excellent reliability.
Featuring high strength CNC machined aluminum allow frame that incorporates a cross beam structure, & high previsision hollow alloy steel shaft, crash resistance and overall motor durability is a critical design choice. Offering an extra wide but short stator (24mm wide, 5mm height), the disc type structure provides a lower center of gravity compared to other motors, which translates to improved response while in flight. A single piece eight bladed centrifugal fan cools the motor during operation.
Features at a Glance:
- 24mm Stator Width; 5mm Stator Height - Low CG design
- Integrated locking teeth to secure prop even under prop strikes
- Integrated cooling fan design
- Aluminum Allow motor design - Incredible durability
- N54 High Strength Magnets
- 0.2mm Stator Laminations
- 4mm Thick Bearings
- 35.5g AUW
The Hobbywing XRotor BLHeli-S 35A Multi-Rotor Brushless ESC is ideal for 150-280 aircraft and offers 3-6S LiPo support.
- FPV's with 150-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- EMF8BB2 chip for great performance, 48MHz.
- BLHeli-S open-source program implemented in the ESC supports all BLHeli-S functions like ESC programming and firmware upgrade via the throttle control signal cable.
- Small size combined with light weight for easy installation.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes a flight more stable.
- Compatible with various flight controllers and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz in “Regular”signal-receiving mode.
- ESC + Motor combo available
LiPo Power Input: 3-6S
Cont. Current: 35A
Burst Current: 50A
BEC Output: N/A
Oneshot 125/42: Supported
Voltage Input: 3-4s LiPo
No-Load Current (A/10V): 1.2A
Motor Resistance: 0.062 Ohms
Slot/Plot Count: 12/14
Motor/Shaft Diameter: 30.8mm - 5mm
This product was added to our catalog on September 19, 2017