This is the Hobbywing XRotor 30A Micro Brushless Drone ESC with BLHeli_S Firmware.
- Super Small & Light architecture
- F396 48MHz MCU
- BB2 MCU (EMF8BB21F16G)
- Premium MOSFETs (Toshiba MOSFETs for 20A & 35A ESCs, Fairchild MOSFETs for 30A ESCs)
- Ceramic capacitors
- 3-in-1 drive ICs, 3-ounce copper
- Ultra high efficiency & rapid response - 4 layers of PCBs and other quality components guarantees less heat.
- BLHeli_S Firmware Ready - The ESC supports the original BLHeli_S firmware. Users can flash or upgrade the firmware via the signal cable (on ESC) and program 4 ESCs simultaneously after connecting their flight controller to the BLHeli Suite software (if the flight controller uses the CleanFlight or beta flight firmware).
- Damped Light Mode & OneShot125 Mode Supported
- Damped light mode improves the motor retardation and allows users to brake the FPV drones more efficiently. Active-freewheeling technology improves driving efficiency, flight time and heat dissipation.
- Protocol Support:
- OneShot125 high speed throttle signal and regular throttle signal (within 500Hz) modes
- Oneshot 42 (41.4-83.3Ás)
- Regular PWM (1000-2000Ás)throttle signals
- ESC + Motor combo available
FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal
LiPo Power input:
Solder tabs (no wires)
Weight / Size:
7g / 24.0x13.9x5.5mm
All the wire length above is the original length, not the length you see from the outside.
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2016