The Hobbywing Xrotor 2207 Race Pro Motor has been designed to compete at the highest levels of competitive FPV racing. Hobbywing engineers worked with top pilots to repeatedly confirm feedback. These motors have been finessed to provide extreme power with rapid response to throttle commands. Testers were impressed by the ultra smooth, and precise response through all speed ranges and course conditions.
Structural strength design
The snap-fit shaft and endbell design provide a seamless fit and finish. Combined with EZO bearings, the motors are smooth and true. This provides improved bearing life and reliability. The stators are a complete redesign and focus on overall efficiency under load.
The 2207 motors have been developed to push the limits of durability while remaining extremely lightweight. High quality 7075 aluminum and Titanium shafts not only reduce weight but provide reliability and strength.
Top Quality Components
- High quality 7075 aluminum, and high-precision CNC Machining technology produce an improved strength and axial concentricity.
- The hollow Titanium-alloy shaft reduces the shafts overall weight by 50% compared to standard motor shaft designs.
- The EZO bearings are high-quality Japanese bearings are the best available, providing longer life, lower noise, and improved overall tolerances.
- Ultra thin (0.1mm) Silicon steel laminations are used to manufacture the stators. This high-quality material improves overall efficiency.
- Using the strongest, and most heat resistant NbFeB magnets ensure maximum torque under load, and excellent consistency across the motors operating ranges.
No Load Current:
Max Continuous Current/Power:
17.3mm/30.7mm (without shaft/with shaft)
This product was added to our catalog on May 30, 2018