NOTE: The 80-75-230 three number designation refers to the motor diameter, motor length and kV rating.
- Engineered for explosive acceleration and maximum torque.
- The lightened aluminum motor can houses high-torque, "rare-earth" Neodymium magnets.
- Better cooling means 50% more power than many other outrunners of similar size.
- Dependable and virtually maintenance-free; no comms or brushes to worry about, and bearings are double-shielded.
- All include hardware, gold-plated bullet connectors (male connectors are installed; female connectors are included) and a motor mount.
- 2-Year Manufacturers Quality Guarantee
Constant Watts: 5000
Burst Watts: 6500
Shaft Diameter: 10mm
Voltage Range: 33.3 - 55.5V (9-15S LiPo)
Sport Weight: 28 lbs
3D Weight: 18 lbs
ESC: 120 Amp
Propeller: 22x10 to 26x12 electric