Graupner V-VENTURE HoTT Glider ARF
The V-VENTURE is an easy to fly beginner?€ s model with exciting and excellent flight performance. This pre-assembled model is controlled with three channels, ailerons, elevator and motor and can also be configured with optional spoiler aileron configuration for precision landings. The V-Venture can be easily and safely hand launched by both the novice and experienced pilots and its brisk climb performance will bring it rapidly to altitude where after motor shutdown the pilot can fly the V-Venture with its excellent gliding performance. The V-Venture is equipped with high quality Graupner components and comes in a Ready to Fly (RTF) version and Almost Ready to Fly (ARF) version.
The RTF version is ready for telemetry and can be expanded with a wide range of sensors and modules.
- Excellent flight performance for beginners and experienced RC pilots
- Optimized aerodynamic designed airfoil
- Aerobatic flight possible
- Low weight and excellent durability
- 2 ailerons available for brake function
- High efficient pusher motor
- V-tail system
- Optimized motor mount design
- Improved strength of wing using a carbon tube
- V-Venture Airframe
- DES281BB servo (Elevator)
- DES261BB servo (Aileron) x 2
- COMPACT 260Z 7.4 brushless motor
- Graupner 18A brushless ESC
- Graupner SLOWFLY propeller 6x3?€
- Transmitter (Graupner/SJ mz-10 recommended)
- Receiver (Graupner/SJ GR-12L recommended)
- Charger (Graupner/SJ ULTRA AD/DC EQ Charger recommended)
Be the first to review this product.
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout