Graupner GR-24L is a 12 Channel 2.4GHz HoTT receiver, and is designed with Graupner's unique telemetry technology that supports Bi-directional data transmission to give user the real-time information on RPM, Voltage, Current, Temperature, and warning.
The use of up to 75 2.4GHz Radio Transmission channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference. The sizes and weights have been reduced; and two diversity antennas support excellent input and output sensitivity. By using receiverís telemetry function, telemetry data such as input and output signal strength, receiver temperature, voltage is sent to Graupner/SJ transmitter so that it ensures excellent response time. Thanks to the optimized size and quality, this receiver can be easily equipped with various models.
- The use of up to 75 2.4GHz Radio Transmission channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Two LEDs signal operating status
- The optimized size and weight for the best flight condition
- The further increased range and excellent receiver input sensitivity by 2 diversity antennas
- Servo connections in the front panel
- Programmable failsafe function in a receiver
- SUMO, SUMD Signal output for the convenient use of gyro and control board
- Exponential/Servo test functions on 2, 3, 4 channel
- PERIOD (10ms, 20ms selectable)/Fail safe
- Available to check receiver data
- 5 program mixing types/Tail type
- Channel reverse/Sub-trim, Servo limit
- 5 channel out types (ONCE, SAME, SUMO, SUMI, SUMD HD)
Type: 8 Channel Receiver
# of Channels: 8
Modulation: 2.4GHz FHSS
Voltage Range: 3.5-8.4V
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2018.