Graupner "GR-12L", 6 Channel 2.4GHz HoTT Receiver is designed with Graupner's unique telemetry technology
that support Bi-directional data transmission gives user the real-time information. The use of up to 75 channels
ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference. By using receiver’s telemetry
function, telemetry data such as input and output signal strength, receiver temperature, voltage is sent to
Graupner transmitter so that it ensures excellent response time. Featuring a versatile one-chip integrated RF
chip and MCU chip, GR-12L receiver is lightweight and affordable. The optimized size of 36x21x10mm and the
high quality components make it ideal for the small model.
• The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
• The optimized size and weight
• Servo connections in the front panel.
• SUMD Signal output supports the convenient use of gyro and control board
• PERIOD (10ms, 20ms selectable)
• Available to check the receiver data
• 5 program mixing/SUMD Signal output