Considering getting into quadcopters? The Graupner Alpha 110 Quad Copter can help guide you through mastering the art of flying under the hood! The nimble and extremely maneuverable Alpha 110 provides the perfect practice platform to prepare you for the next level of quad racing when transitioning to larger size copters. Donít let the small size deceive you: the Alpha 110 uses the same technology as other Graupner multirotor racers (Alpha 250Q and Alpha 300Q).
Based Graupners GR-18 flight controller the Alpha 110 provides the same ease-of-use and control functions many others have experienced when using Graupner multirotor flight controllers. The GR-18 is a long-range receiver that uses the Graupner HoTT protocol enabling real-time telemetry data of signal strength, receiver voltage and temperature to assist pilots during flight. Power and simplicity are the hallmarks of the GR-18.
INDOOR Ė OUTDOOR
The Alpha 110 comes fully assembled and ready to fly out of the box! Simply charge the batteries, read the directions, and experience drone flight in as little as 20 minutes.
The Alpha 110 adapts quickly to its surroundings with its fast and crisp response times. Have a fun trip flying through your house or around your backyard with the integrated crystal clear image camera.
TELEMETRY AND CONTROL
Safety is key when flying race copters and the Alpha 110 provides you with real-time information regarding main battery level, giving you plenty of time to return and land safely before depletion. The Alpha 110 has been specially tuned for optimal flight but the SmartBox (sold separately) allows you to fine tune the PID settings to your own liking.
- GR-18 multirotor flight controller software
- Fully assembled and ready to go in minutes
- Light frame construction with blade guards
- Uses Graupner HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) protocol
- High intensity LED lights helps maintaining orientation
- Works with any Graupner HoTT Radio
- Multiple flying modes: attitude for beginners and rate for advanced pilots
- Auto flip function for spectacular aerobatics
- Over-the-Air setup using HoTT radio or SmartBox (sold separately)
- Updatable firmware
Included in the Box:
- (1) Alpha 110 Copter
- (1) Transmitter
- (1) Set of AA batteries
- (1) Rechargeable 350 mAh LiPo battery
- (1) USB charger cable
- (1) Set of extra propeller blades
- (1) Manual
This product was added to our catalog on November 27, 2018