The FT Versa Wing is an all around performer that will meet the needs of almost any pilot. Whether it's combat, FPV, or even a delta winged trainer with gentle stall characteristics, the FT Versa Wing does it all with ease. Use a swappable power pod to fly in a tractor configuration (propeller at the front of the wing), or install the optional FT Elements Simple Firewall to operate the FT Versa Wing in a pusher configuration (propeller mounted on the back of the wing).
NOTE: Simple Element Firewall is sold separately for PUSHER configurations!
NOTE: Electronic Pack C is to only be used in the swappable tractor configuration. To use these electronics in a pusher configuration, you will need a smaller prop.
Note: Usually ships within 3 business days.
This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY: 10.6 oz (300 g)
- CENTER OF GRAVITY: 7 inches (178 mm) from the nose of the wing
- CONTROL SURFACE THROWS: 12 ̊ deflection 30% expo
- WINGSPAN: 38 inches (965 mm)
- RECOMMENDED MOTOR: 29 g, 1300 kv minimum
- RECOMMENDED PROP: 8 x 6 (pusher) 9 x 4.7 (tractor)
- RECOMMENDED ESC: 10 - 30 amp (depending on motor)
- RECOMMENDED BATTERY: 1000 - 2200 mAH 3s
- RECOMMENDED SERVOS: (2) 9 gram servos
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Data Sheet
- Zip tie