The FT Racer is inspired by modern day air racers and has a lot of the same characteristics as the planes it was designed after. This plane is a fast, crisp, precise and locked in machine that cuts through the air like an arrow. Though the FT Racer is very quick, it also has a very wide speed envelope, it tracks very well, and would be a great introduction to sport pattern flying and aerobatics.
This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY: 1.1 lbs (500 g)
- CENTER OF GRAVITY: 2.3 inches (60 mm) from leading edge of wing
- CONTROL SURFACE THROWS: 12 ̊ deflection (ailerons/elevator) 25 ̊ (rudder) Expo 30%
- WINGSPAN: 40 inches (1016mm)
- RECOMMENDED MOTOR: Park 400, 810 kv minimum
- RECOMMENDED PROP: 8 X 6 or 9 x 4.7 prop
- RECOMMENDED ESC: 18 - 30 amp
- RECOMMENDED BATTERY: 1800 - 3000 mAH 3s
- RECOMMENDED SERVOS: (4) 9 gram servos
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- posterboard front/back turtle deck
- posterboard canopy
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Data Sheet