The FT Cruiser is the ninth design in the swappable series. Its gentle stall characteristics and light wing loading make for a relaxed flyer. The Cruiser is also an aircraft that can grow with you. The swappable nose gives you the ability to fly FPV without any permanent modifications or a nose job to your plane. You can achieve incredible flat spins, pinwheels, or effortless knife edges by programming differential thrust. Optional split flaps are a great addition expanding its already amazing speed envelope.
NOTE: Usually ships within 3 business days.
NOTE: This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY: 1 lb 11 oz (without battery)
- CENTER OF GRAVITY: 2.75 inches (70 mm) from leading edge of wing
- CONTROL SURFACE THROWS: 10 ̊ deflection (elevator) 19 ̊ (rudder/aileron) Expo 30%
- WINGSPAN: 49.75 inches (1264 mm)
- RECOMMENDED MOTOR: 810 kv minimum
- RECOMMENDED PROP: 8 X 6 - 9 X 4.7 prop
- RECOMMENDED ESC: 18 - 30 amp
- RECOMMENDED BATTERY: 2200 mAH 3s (20c)
- RECOMMENDED SERVOS: (4 - 6) 9 gram servos
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Posterboard turtle deck
- Power Pods (Swappable)
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Coffee Stir
- Data Sheet
- Throw Gauge
- Foam Wheels
- Rods for landing gear