The guys at Betaflight, FPV Model, BLHeli, and Airbot have come together to create a version of BLHeli_32 ESCs that FPV Model hopes will not disappoint.
BLHeli_32 is the third generation BLHeli code, following base BLHeli and BLHeli_S. It runs on an ARM 32bit MCU, initially it will be on a Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz, but there are MCUs out there that can run a lot faster. BLheli_32 can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates. Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Built in Current Sensor
- Extra capacitors to help smooth noisy envrionments.
- Customizable color choice RGB LED using Blheli_32 software.
- Large positive and ground pads for easy soldering.
- 2-6s Lipo input
- 35A continuous current (can handle burst above 45A but please be reasonable, do not overwork your motors)
- TX pad on ESC used for Telemetry pad. (connect to FC and you would get current sensing, motor RPM, ESC temperature etc)
Input: 2-6s LiPoly
Constant: 35 Amps
Burst: 45 Amps
BEC: No BEC, OPTO only
Weight: 6g (without motor wires)
- (1) Betaflight BLHeli_32 35A ESC
- (1) 16AWG Red Silicon Wire 10cm
- (1) 16AWG Black Silicon Wire 10cm
- (3) 20AWG Black Silicon Wire 10cm
- (1) 26AWG Red Silicon Wire 10cm
This product was added to our catalog on August 8, 2018