Now manufactured with Maker Foam the Flite Test Versa Wing is an all around performer that will meet the needs of almost any pilot. Whether it's combat, FPV, or even a delta winged trainer with gentle stall characteristics, the FT Versa Wing does it all with ease. Use a swappable power pod to fly in a tractor configuration (propeller at the front of the wing), or install the optional FT Elements Simple Firewall to operate the FT Versa Wing in a pusher configuration (propeller mounted on the back of the wing).
Power Pack Compatibility:
Flite Test Airplanes are all designed around the use of various "Power Packs" which include an inexpensive Motor, ESC, Servo, & accessory package to complete each aircraft!
- Simple Element Firewall is sold separately for PUSHER configurations!
- Electronic Pack "C" is to ONLY be used in the swappable tractor configuration. To use these electronics in a pusher configuration, you will need a smaller prop.
Maker Foam Features:
- White color is much easier to add a simple trim scheme using stickers or pinstripes
- Translucent allowing models to be creatively lit from within
- Takes paint or decals extremely well
- More durable than previous Flite Test foam products
Weight: 10.6 Oz (Fully assembled; without battery)
Wingspan: 38 Inches (965mm)
Center of Gravity: 7 Inches (178mm) from the nose of wing (Recommended)
Control Surface Throws: 12 degrees
Expo Suggestions: 30%
- Laser-cut Foam Airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push Rods
- Control Horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Rubber Bands
- Zip Ties
- Specification Sheet
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Brushless Motor: Flite Test C Radial or 1200-1400kV minimum
- (1+) Propellers: 8x6 (pusher) 9x4.7 (tractor)
- (1) ESC: 20-30 Amp
- (1+) Battery: 3S 11.1V LiPo 1000-2200mAh
- (2) Servos: ~9 Gram Micro Servos
- (1) 2.4GHZ Radio System (Radio & Receiver)
- Misc. Building Supplies.