NOTE: Please review the build videos before removing any paper backing from the foam! Certain videos show white foam board, which is no longer produced. It has been replaced with water-resistant foam board which is brown in color.
Maker Foam Features:
- White color is much easier to add a simple trim scheme using stickers or pinstripes
- Translucent allowing models to be creatively lit from within
- Takes paint or decals extremely well
- More durable than previous Flite Test foam products
Weight: 2.2Lbs (Fully assembled; without battery)
Wingspan: 58 Inches (1473mm)
Center of Gravity: 2 Inches (50mm) from leading edge of wing (Recommended)
Control Surface Throws: 16 degrees
Expo Suggestions: 30%
- Laser-cut Foam Airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Specification Sheet
Needed to Complete:
- (2) Brushless Motors: Flite Test C Radials or 960kV minimum
- (1+) Propellers: 9x6 - 10x5
- (2) ESCs: 18-30 Amp
- (1+) Battery: 3S 11.1V LiPo 1800-5000mAh
- (4-5) Servos: ~9 Gram Micro Servos
- (6) Wheels: 2.0"
- (1) Power Harness: Connecting 2 ESC's to 1 Battery
- (1) 2.4GHZ Radio System (Radio & Receiver)
- Misc. Building Supplies.