The Flite Test Slingshot Gremlin takes the performance of a quadcopter, the looks of a tricopter and smashes them together. When designing this frame, we took inspiration from one of the OG Flite Test designers of tricopters David Windestal (RCExplorer). Don’t be fooled by this little grems appearance, because it’s still a quadcopter! The only difference is it’s in a Y4 configuration.
Warning: Be prepared to turn some heads when you add this Gremlin to your fleet!
- 16x16 stack mounting holes
- 9x9 motor mounting holes
- Y4 configuration
- 20g with hardware and 3d prints
- Fits up to a 2.5" prop
Needed to Complete:
- Flite Test Power Pack G V2 or any Gremlin motor (4 required)
- (1) 6+ Channel Radio System
- (1) 6+ Channel Matching Receiver
- (1) LiPo Charger
- (1) 7.4V 300-450mAh LiPo Battery
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2019