Flite Test Freedom Fox V2 PNP
- Build Difficulty:
Flite Test Freedom Fox V2 PNP
Freedom Fox V2 is here! There are quite a few changes we made for version two but the box still has some old specs listed on it. Down below we list the new specs for the new, more powerful Freedom Fox V2!
"Stop making excuses. Start making memories."
NEW FOR V2:
- More powerful motor for shorter takeoffs and a significant boost of power
- 40A ESC with higher current for a more agile flight
- 11X7 Prop gives more bite for better aerobatic and STOL performance
- Improved paint is more durable and has an improved finish
- The updated manual can be downloaded here!
- Interchangeable wingtips: The FT Freedom Fox comes with two sets of wing setups, allowing you to achieve maximum STOL performance or sportier high-speed flight performance.
- Functional Nav Lights: A proper set of navigation lights is critical to keep the backcountry fun going late into the evening.
- Functional bush wheels: A set of huge soft wheels are critical when you are touching down in the most unforgiving landing zones.
- Steerable tail wheel: When it comes to back country flying, being able to maneuver on the ground is just as important as being able to maneuver through the sky.
- Fully articulating landing gear: The key ingredients to a good bush plane are slow flight capabilities and a beefy landing gear. The FT Freedom Fox has them both!
- Powerful 1100kv motor
- 40 Amp ESC with 50 Amp Burst 2-4S LiPo
- All servos and linkages preinstalled
- Easy to Assemble, no glue or tape required
STOL Wingspan: 1250mm
Speedster Wingspan: 1100MM
Flying Weight: 1200g
- 2814 1100KV Motor (NEW)
- 40A ESC (NEW)
- 11x7E Propeller (NEW)
- Servos and linkages
Needed to complete:
- (1+) Battery: 3S 11.1V LiPo 2200mAh with XT60 connector
- (1) 2.4GHZ Radio System (Radio & Receiver)
- Spektrum: DX6e Radio System
- Misc. Building Supplies.
This plane is by far the best RC related purchase I’ve ever made. The plane is rock solid in the air and handles bad landings like nothing. It’s a very scale flying plane meaning you do have to fly off the wing and actually generate lift. While bank and yank is possible, it does fly and turn much better if you coordinate your turns with some rudder. This plane, much like the real one, lands faster than many traditional STOL airplanes in both real and RC flight. This plane looks so good, and even has wingtip lights. The plane definitely requires more of an intermediate pilot but with the aura lite or a SAFE receiver, this plane will be totally beginner friendly. As for all the problems people had with V1, either all of them were fixed or none of them expiated in the first place. If you are looking for a scale flight experience in one of the most iconic aircraft in the world, I promise this plane will not disappoint. You will not find another plane like this on the market. Thank you FLite Test!
Heres what my boyfriend, who I ordered it for, has to say.
What a great plane, easy to assemble and it flew perfect on the first flight with just a few clicks of trim. i like taking off around half throttle for a nice scale roll, can cruise around at half throttle for what feels like forever.
Absolutely my new favorite plane.
Flown on 2200mah 3s batteries with a flysky fs-i6x transmitter and fs-iA10b receiver.
Customers Also Viewed
Features• Compact low-cost, full-range DSMX receiver with telemetry• Antenna-less design increases convenience, performance and durability• Integrated flight log and receiver voltage...
Features: - Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1300mAh.- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.- Superior...