The FT Blur was designed with racing in mind. In collaboration with pro Pilot Kevin “KMEAD” Mead and with inspiration from some of the best racing frames around “ Floss “ “ Mode 2 “, We came up with this minimalistic frame to not only be lightweight but durable too.
One major feature Kevin insisted on was motor protection. So we went ahead and added some extra carbon on the end of the arms. This gives those nice shiny motors you just bought extra insurance so they stay nice and shiny.
This frame also features 20x20 “ M3 “ mounting holes for your stack. We have noticed a push in the 20x20 mounting size and also M3 size holes. This only makes sense since the technology is going that way. That being said we have some 3d prints available for free to accommodate the “ M2 “ mounting or 30x30 stack.
Another unique feature to this frame is the 3rd hole mounting system on the top plate. This allows you to mount many different accessories such as HD Cameras, Turtle Mounts and pretty much whatever else you can think of.
“Top Mount Battery” vs. “ Bottom Mount Battery”!
No worries this frame can do both. It comes with two different top plates so both parties are happy.
Wanna add some color and also lock your arms in place? Well now you can! With the 3D printed arm lock you can add a hint of color while keeping your arms WIGGLE FREE!!.
- 20 x 20 “M3” stack mounting
- Easy Change 5mm Arms
- Stretch X
- 16x16 & 19x19 Motor Mounting
- 3D Printed Arm Locking Plate
- 3D Printed Micro Cam Mounts
- 3D Printed Antenna Mount ( holes for mounted SMA pigtail)
- 3rd Hole Mounting System
- Rubber Battery Pad
- “Top Mount Battery” or “Bottom Mount Battery” (2 Top Plates)
- Weight : 84 grams
- (1) 2mm Bottom Mount Battery Top Plate
- (1) 2mm Top Mount Battery Top Plate
- (1) 2mm Mid Plate
- (1) 2mm Bottom Plate
- (1) 3D Printed Arm Lock Plate
- (4) 5mm Arms
- (1) Hardware Kit
- (1) 3D Printed Camera Mount
- (1) 3D Printed Antenna Mount ( holes to mount sma pigtail )
- (1) Rubber Battery Pad
This product was added to our catalog on February 4, 2020