The Flex Innovations QQ Extra 300G2 is the second generation of the very popular and successful QQ Extra 300. Improvements from the Flex Innovations' Design Team and valuable feedback from customers around the world have been incorporated to evolve the QQ Extra 300G2 to the next level!
The Potenza 10 BL motor (1400kv) paired with a larger 50A ESC delivers more power that translates into more punch out from a hover and greater top speed. The Potenza DS15 digital servos offer better precision and better reliability. Vibrant new color schemes bring outstanding visibility and modern flavor.
A perfectly balanced airframe and super light design have been combined with today’s most Advanced Flight Control System, the Aura 8. Using the latest Aura 8 firmware, the QQ Extra 300G2 gives an unmatched flying experience. Pilots will feel smooth, predictable and precise aircraft control without any bounce back or interference to pilot inputs. The aircraft will fly as if it were much larger with turbulent air being less noticeable, rotations stopping more precisely, and smoother landings!
The meticulous Quique Somenzini design and manufacturing of the QQ Extra 300G2 gives you light and stiff at the same time due to the hollow interior design with strength from carbon fiber in key locations. Because it is EPO foam, it remains tough and repairable.
The QQ Extra 300G2 is all around the perfect airplane for those wanting to do sport flying or 3D aerobatics with maximum fun and minimal hassle! It’s the Go-To airplane!
- Potenza 10 1400Kv BL motor for 3s operation
- ZTW 50A ESC with 8A internal BEC
- Potenza DS15 digital servos
- Innovative and redesigned plywood sub-frame connecting the firewall to the wing spar while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Advanced AURA 8 Control system with new Firmware (no bounce back)
- Extreme 3D Performance
- Precise Aerobatics with nearly zero control coupling
- Super-light Rigid Airframe
- Hollow wing with internal wood and carbon structure
- 11.5 x 4.5" Custom Tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
- Wheel Pants to enhance scale appearance (removable)
- Vortex Generators for low speed control
- Custom Control Horns for Optimized Throw and Precision
- Highly visible and modern factory applied trim scheme
Length: 47.8'' (1215 mm)
Wingspan: 47.8'' (1215 mm)
Weight: 3 lb, 0 oz. (1360 grams)
Wing Area: 572.5 sq. in (40 sq. dm.)
Needed to Complete:
- (1) 6+ Channel 2.4 GHz Transmitter
- (1) Matching Receiver
- Optional for '4 PWM' (servo) RX connections with traditional receivers
- (4) Male to Male Servo Connectors (Gyro to RX Connection): PTK-5312
- (1+) 3s 45C+ LiPo Battery 2200-2600mAh w/EC-3 Connector
- (1) LiPo Battery Balance Charger System
- Misc Building Tools (Referenced in User Manual)
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2019
Thursday, Mar 5 2020 (7 months ago)
Flex Innovations QQ Extra 300G2 Super PNP Electric Airplane (Red) (1215mm)
Great plane Easy to build Everything fits perfectly Only flew it a couple of times so far due to some high winds but it handled the wind pretty good Very easy to fly and land.Would highly recommend