This is the Flex Innovations Flex Jet Thrust Vector Super PNP Electric Airplane, one of the most capable and highest performing EDFs on the market. With an updated power system and a 2-axis thrust vectoring nozzel, the FlexJet Thrust Vector is capable of some serious acrobatics.
The FlexJet TV is designed by the Flex Innovations team including Top Gun Champion and internationally known jet designer David Ribbe with aerodynamic collaboration from F3A World Champion Quique Somenzini. The construction is EPO foam with multiple carbon spars and joiner tubes in the wings and tail surfaces, with plywood used where required.
The Aura 8 advanced flight control system offers a refined 3-axis gyro to make the FlexJet TV fly as if it were bigger and flying in less wind. Due to its advanced implementation, it will feel like there is nothing in the way of the pilot! The Aura also allows the FlexJet TV to be delivered with advanced expertly tuned features and parameters already in place. An example of this is the secondary control mode which applies separate gyro settings to the thrust vectoring nozzle, while the flight surfaces still retain separate gyro settings needed for optimum performance.
These features all combine to offer a jet that is impressive in its class with unbeatable performance.
- Thrust Vectoring Nozzle for the most advanced aerobatics, including 3D flight
- Pre-Programmed Aura 8 AFCS with Firmware v1.9 (installed)
- Expertly Engineered Ducting and Inlet Lips for Power and Efficiency
- Modern Aerodynamics for High Performance and Easy Handling
- Electric Retracts with Door Sequencer (installed)
- Metal Trailing-Link Struts with Rubber Downstops (installed)
- Optional lightweight wire landing gear struts (included)
- Metal Clevis Connections on all Flight Control Surfaces
- EPO Construction with Carbon Fiber Spars and Joiner Tubes
- Ball Bearing Supported and Balanced All-Moving stabilizers
- Large Battery Compartment from top with single Latch for easy Access
- 11 Blade 90mm Ducted-Fan for Amazing Performance and Sound (installed)
- Potenza 80BLDF 1500kv Motor for excellent Power and Efficiency (installed)
- 120A HV ESC with external 5V/8A BEC (installed)
- (7) Potenza DS15 Digital Metal Gear Flight Control & Vectoring Servos (installed)
- (4) Potenza DS12 Digital Servos for Doors and Nose wheel Steering (installed)
- 2:00 to 4:00 minute flight times depending on battery choice and throttle management
- Custom Trim Scheme and Decals Applied
Wingspan: 41.6" (1056mm)
Length: 55.1'' (1400mm)
Weight: 7lb 2oz (3.22kg) with 8S 4000 battery
Needed to Complete:
Technical Notes & Warranty
- (1) 6+ Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) Matching Receiver
- Optional for '4 PWM' (servo) RX connections with traditional receivers
- (4) Male to Male Servo Connectors (Gyro to RX Connection): PTK-5312
- (1+) 8s 40C+ LiPo Battery 3500-4200mAh w/EC-5 Connector
- (1) LiPo Battery Balance Charger System
- Misc Building Tools (Referenced in User Manual)
The FlexJet TV has approximately 90% more power than the original FlexJet while remaining very lightweight. This excess power is intended for up-lines and post-stall (3D) maneuvers ONLY. Because of this, the pilot is required to limit the speed of the aircraft and the G-load on the aircraft.
- Powered dives are not permitted
- Extended level flight at full throttle is not permitted
- High-Speed and/or High-G maneuvers are not permitted
- Flying in wind speeds or gusts greater than 20mph (32km/h) is not permitted
Over-speeding or over-stressing the aircraft can result in structural failure and a crash, which may also cause property damage or injury.
DAMAGED PRODUCT(S), INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDELINES IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2019