The Fantom iMAX40D Cell Shocker is a 40 Amp LiPo Discharger developed for the iCharger 308 DUO, 406 DUO, and 4010 DUO chargers, allowing these chargers to discharge up to 40 amps! Racers know that warming LiPo/LiHV batteries creates a risk of early battery failure, but also know that it increases performance by lowering the internal resistance. Lower internal resistance equals maximum power delivery to your motor and the iMAX40D makes it easy to warm your battery. Simply fully discharge your battery, followed immediately by recharging it right before your race - you will notice an immediate performance increase.
- Rated at 24 Volts / 500 Watts
- Built with ceramic thermistors for superior energy (as heat) dissapation compared with typical power resistors used by other available dischargers.
- 120mm cooling fan is thermostatically controlled and powered independently by your 12V DC power supply. The fan will power on and off as needed to keep your iMAX40D at a safe temperature, and to keep the thermistors working efficiently.
- Works with iCharger models 308, 406, and 4010 (does not work with the X6 iCharger)
- Increases the discharge capability of your iCharger up to 40 amps!
- Works with any number of cells (up to 500 watts max)
- 33cm (13 inch) power supply leads
- 25.4cm (10 inch) discharge port leads
- 4mm high-quality bullet connectors, fit directly into all iCharger models and popular 12V DC power supplies
- Protective sleeve over wires
- Perfect for warming up batteries, which helps improve voltage and lowers internal resistance, for noticeable increased on-track performance
- Dimensions: 127mm (5") x 140mm (5.5") x 66mm (2.6")
- This products gets hot when in use. Use with caution. Do not use near flammable materials. Use with adult supervision only!
- Fantom understands that performing the above-listed actions results in higher performance in LiPo/LiHV cells, but as a company, Fantom Racing does not endorse or recommend purposely heating battery packs by any means.
- Purposely heating packs can be dangerous and can result in fire and/or explosion, which can be a serious risk to life, body, limbs and property. Purposely heating battery packs voids all Fantom Racing warranties (and most likely all other brand's battery warranties) and is done at your own risk. By using this product, you agree with and acknowledge that you have read and understand all the instructions and warnings contained in the manual (see resources tab above) and that you agree to take full responsibility and assume all risks associated with the use and/or misuse of this product and related products. You also agree that Fantom Racing owners, employees, affiliates, manufacturers, dealers, distributors, and re-sellers cannot be held responsible for any damage and/or injury caused from the use and/or misuse of this product. If you disagree with anything written here and/or in the manual (see resources tab above), please return this product to Fantom Racing. The product must be in brand new condition to be accepted for return.
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2019