Featuring a power system focused on control and flight time, the TH2 Freestyle is equipped with 1103 7000kV motors in order to achieve the optimal RPM needed to maximize flight time and efficiency. The Avan Rush 2.5-inch props ensure that grip and thrust are optimized in any situation. The frame has been redesigned to accommodate a higher quality camera, which means that the FPV experience is greatly enhanced, with much greater clarity for navigating any environment. Coupled with an 8x stronger VTX than the original, you'll never have to worry about signal strength. Constructed from aerospace grade 3k woven carbon fiber, durability is maximized without sacrificing weight - it's still only 79g even with the battery! Plus it looks good too - the screen print design gives it a unique look that will turn heads.
- Durable aerospace grade 3k woven carbon fiber
- BlHeli_S ESC
- F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware) Flight Controller
- RunCam Nano 2 FPV camera
- More powerful VTX with 25/100/200mw power levels
- Smart Audio connected
- FRSKY D8 compatible
- Efficient Emax 1103 7000Kv brushless motors
- Avan Rush 2.5" props
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7000kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount, 1.5mm shaft
- Propeller: Avan Rush 2.5"
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode**)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)*
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- (1) Tinyhawk II Freestyle BNF
- (2) EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- (1) 1S USB LiPo Charger
- (1) Screwdriver + Hardware Kit
* Even if you unlocked the video transmitter (VTX) per the manual and are changing power levels via the OSD/Smart Audio (VTX SA), the Tinyhawk II Freestyle is set to stay at 25mW until you arm the motors.
*** Ham radio license required for use in North America.
**** Comes preinstalled with a FrSky-compatible receiver - D8 mode only!