The E-flite UMX Citation Longitude Twin 30mm EDF BNF Basic Electric Airplane makes it easier for more pilots to enjoy a unique and exciting twin EDF jet experience in more places than ever before! Equipped with 3S-compatible brushless outrunner motors and 30mm fans, the UMX Citation Longitude offers more speed and vertical performance than other ultra micro class EDF jet models – and longer-than-average flight times when using the recommended 3S 800mAh LiPo batteries (sold separately). It’s less complex and easier to fly than larger EDF models, and because it’s equipped with AS3X and optional-use SAFE Select technologies, it’s a great choice for your first or next twin-powered jet. It has a scale outline and trim scheme that are officially-licensed by Cessna, plus functional features including a full-flying stab and LED navigation and landing lights.
Take off from and land on smooth surfaces using the included landing gear with a steerable nosewheel, or quickly and easily remove the landing gear for launching by hand and landing on grass. With its convenient ultra micro size the UMX Citation Longitude Twin 30mm EDF is right at home at a wide variety of suitably-sized sites including soccer fields, football fields, large parks, and RC flying fields. Best of all it arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to bind to a compatible 5+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 equipped transmitter so you can be flying within minutes of opening the box that can also be used for safe and convenient storage and transport!
- Officially-licensed scale replica of the Cessna Citation Longitude super-midsize private jet
- Functional features including LED navigation/landing lights plus a full-flying stab
- Improved vertical performance and speed compared to other ultra micro class EDF models
- More powerful 3S-compatible outrunner motors and larger diameter 30mm fans
- Spektrum™ receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Easy-to-fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Completely factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced airframe and nose
- Removable landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- (1) E-flite® UMX Citation Longitude Twin 30mm EDF
- (2) Brushless Outrunner Motors (installed)
- (4) Linear Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ Receiver with (2) brushless ESCs (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
- Full-range 5+ channel Spektrum DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- 3S 11.1V 800mAh LiPo with JST Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
This product was added to our catalog on April 21, 2020
This is the noisiest plane ever, but beautifully so. The lights at dusk are wonderfully scale. If you get the CG right it flies very well. Pilot Ryan has it way too far back looking for flare?. Actual cg is battery front at middle of first window or 3/8 to 1/2 back. I added a third set of lower rates and spend most flight time there. Switch to mids for plenty of roll rate. Hand launch and land is the only way to go with this unless you have a perfect runway. I questioned purchasing this plane at first but have logged over 7hrs on it. Fits in the vehicle easy, handles winds well and will fly in a relatively small area.
Being said it does like to glide on landing, give yourself about 15 more yards than you think.