This battery is a great option for 3S compatible Traxxas systems but will require the T-Style to Traxxas Connector Adapter (CSDTFDM) to be compatible with the Traxxas iD plug. Additionally, some Traxxas models may need the Battery Expansion Kit to accommodate the extra height from this battery (TRA3725X).
This is the EcoPower "Electron" 3S 5500mAh, 25C Lithium Polymer battery pack with a T-Style connector. This pack includes an integrated balance charge lead with a Deans style T-plug installed for a convenient connection capable of handling high amp rates. While the 3-pin Align/E-Flite style XH balance connector provides compatibility with one of the most common varieties of balance tap connection.
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 5500mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V nominal
- Connector Type: T-Style Ultra (12 GA Wire)
- Balancer Type: Align/E-Flite compatible (XH)
- Number of Cells: 3
- Weight: 386g
- Configuration: 3S2P
- Dimensions: 134.3x42.5x31.9mm
- Recommended Charge Rate: 1C (5.5A)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 25C (137.5A)
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell) Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
This product was added to our catalog on November 30, 2017