At home or at the track or field, the TK950 Soldering Station is the right tool for many jobs. Superior electronics ensure long-lasting performance; the slender, insulated handle provides comfortable control. It heats up quickly to the selected temperature within a wide 392-896°F range, and holds that setting within 1.8°F while idle.
Two tips are included: a chisel point that increases surface contact for stronger joints, and a pencil tip for precise applications.
- High-quality electronics ensure that the TK950 delivers professional results and dependable service for any hobby application or household project.
- Heavy-duty 60 watt design.
- Heats up quickly to selected temperature, and holds settings within 1.8°F (1°C).
- Slender, insulated handle for comfortable grip.
- Includes chisel point tip and pencil tip.
- Also comes with iron stand, sponge and vinyl wrap.
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty.
Weight: 2.9lb (1315g)
- Soldering iron with stand
- Temperature control unit
- Chisel point tip
- Pencil tip
- Instruction manual
This product was added to our catalog on August 4, 2020