The DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Quadcopter Drone in the "Fly More Combo" has been redesigned to be DJI's best portable drone yet, with all the features expected of this model and packed with extra accessories and supplies. This model sports a streamlined and compact shape that will cut through the air with 60% noise reduction, thanks to the FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 8331 propellers. The improved 30-minute flight time will help this drone stay in the action and catch the desired shot. With twenty-four high-performance computing cores, an updated transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal...you have all you need to get the footage you want.
- Fly Quieter: The 4dB noise reduction makes this model 60% quieter than the previous Mavic Pro.
- Fly Longer: Stay in the action with improved 30-minute flight time.
- Fly further: Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km)*, HD 720p long range and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming.*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
- No bumps and scrapes: An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses Flight Autonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away and allows the Mavic to bypass them or brake to hover, reducing accidents.
- Precision Hover: Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
- Stay flying longer: The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn't mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute maximum flight time of 27 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high-efficiency motors.
- 4K Ultra HD Video: Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
- Photos with altitude: Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic’s 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot. Shoot like a pro. Automatically. You don’t need a film crew when you fly the Mavic because all you need is ActiveTrack. Just tell it who to track and it handles the rest, making you shoot like a pro.
- Wave for your drone: With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to snap a photo. Get selfies like you’ve never seen before with Mavic’s Gesture Mode.
- Fly by phone: Maybe all you want to do is grab a quick drone selfie, set up tracking to shoot a friend, or even just head skywards for a quick flight. All you need is your phone**.
- TapFly: Beginner pilots often have trouble flying in a straight line because they aren’t familiar with joysticks, which then makes shooting smooth video tricky. TapFly means you can just tap where you want to go and the Mavic will fly smoothly in that direction, so you can focus on controlling the gimbal and capturing photos and video. Flying really can be that easy.
- At your command: The Mavic acts on your every instruction almost instantly. Whether you want to shoot a slow, graceful flowing shot, or get your blood pumping at 40mph (65kph) speeds in Sport Mode.
- See the world like a bird: See the world through the eyes of a bird when you wear the super high-quality wireless DJI Goggles.
- Shoot. Edit. Share.: You have shot the most incredible scene imaginable. Now you can edit it with just a few taps in the DJI GO Editor, and share it instantly for all the world to see.Two sets of sensors. Twice as reliable on a drone, the most likely source of a problem is a sensor not working exactly as it should. This is why the Mavic has two of each key sensor. If one goes wrong, the other kicks in to take its place.
- Level headed: Stay at the same level height above the ground automatically. Don’t worry about flying too low, the Mavic will keep you at just the right height over uneven terrain.
- Safer, Smarter Batteries: The Mavic’s Intelligent Flight Batteries give it a flight time of up to 27 minutes, allowing you to check battery level and status in real-time during a flight through the DJI GO app. It also calculates remaining flight time, helping pilots fly more safely.
- A glance is all you need: Through the DJI GO app you see everything the camera sees, as well as everything you need to know about your Mavic, from battery life to where it is, to where it is heading and much more.
Diagonal Size: 335mm
Weight (including battery and propellers): 743g
Max Ascent Speed: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s) in Sport mode
Max Descent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
Max Speed: 40 mph (65 kph) in Sport mode without wind
Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 16404 feet (5000m)
Max Flight Time: 30 minutes
Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
GPS Mode: GPS / GLONASS
+/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5m
+/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5m
Sensor: 1/2.3” (CMOS), Effective pixels: 12.35 M (Total pixels:12.71M)
Lens: FOV 78.8° 26 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.2 Distortion < 1.5% Focus from 0.5 m to ∞
8s -1/8000 s
Image Max Size:
Still Photography Modes:
Video Recording Modes:
- Single shot
- Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
Max Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps
Supported File Formats: FAT32 ( ≤ 32 GB ); exFAT ( > 32 GB )
Photo: JPEG, DNG
Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
-90° to +30°
0° or 90° (Horizontally and vertically)
Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz
Max Transmission Distance:
4.3 mi (7 km);
2.5 mi (4 km)
2.5mi (4 km)
2.5 mi (4 km) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
Supported Mobile Device Size:
Max length: 160mm
Supported USB port types: Lightning, Micro USB(Type-B),USB(Type-C)™
Voltage: 13.05 V
Rated Power: 50 W
Intelligent Flight Battery:
Capacity: 3830 mAh
Voltage: 11.4 V
Battery Type: LiPo 3S
Energy: 43.6 Wh
Net Weight: Approx.0.5lbs (240g)
Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F ( 5° to 40° C )
- Mavic Aircraft
- (1) Remote Controller
- (2 pairs) Gold tip propellers
- (3 pairs) Platinum tip propellers
- (3) Batteries
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Lightning connector cable
- (1) Standard Micro USB connector cable
- (1) Communication Cable USB 3.0 Type C
- (1) RC cable slider (Small)
- (1) RC cable slider (Large)
- (1) Battery charging hub
- (1) USB Adapter
- (1) Micro USB card (16GB)
- (1) Gimbal clamp
- (1) Gimbal cover
- (1) Spare Control Stick
- (1) Shoulder bag
Cell Phone shown in photos is not included, and is shown for display purposes only.
This product was added to our catalog on August 29, 2019