This is the DJI E310 Tuned Propulsion System, complete with four motors, four ESC's and propellers, intended for use a quadcopter with a diagonal base of 330-350mm (12.9-13.8 in) and weighing 1 to 2.5 kg (2.2-5.5 lbs).
The E310 Multirotor Propulsion System is a tuned propulsion system that is efficient and reliable, with minimized vibrations. A revolutionary Electronic Speed Control (ESC) with a sinusoidal drive replaces the traditional square wave drive, and along with the AC permanent magnet synchronous motor, the whole propulsion system is brought into an era of higher efficiency while providing a steady torque output.
The integrated sensors and patented algorithms give the whole system a high level of intelligence and redundancy, and advanced features include closed loop torque control, real-time system health diagnosis, distinct functional redundancy for the communication link and more. Furthermore, the ESC's firmware can be upgraded by users, enabling you to enjoy the continual development of the system.
- Updated Motors: Proprietary single strand winding technology delivers unmatched consistency and stability. Oversized 3mm x 12mm bearings and a high-strength alloy steel shaft offer enhanced strength and durability. Extensive testing and design optimization have resulted in improved efficiency and reliability.
- Z-Blade Propellers: Aerodynamically optimized blade geometry. Dynamic balance is made possible through high-precision manufacturing and a strict quality-control system. Decorative stripes are available, in a variety of colors, for customization.
- Revolutionary Smart ESC's: Smart ESCs with integrated sensors and patented algorithms transmits real-time diagnostics of propulsion system status. Revolutionary sine-wave drive architecture reduces power consumption and increases efficiency of all maneuvers.
- Full-Duplex Communication: Data is relayed back to the user and inputs are received by the ESC simultaneously. Integrated data port allows firmware to be updated with new releases. Supports traditional PPM communication.
- External LED's: Customizable navigation lights enhance orientation recognition at long distances. Multi-color LEDs serve as effective status indicators. Real time state monitoring.
- Spark-Proof Circuitry: Build-in spark-proof circuitry offers enhanced protection when plugging in or unplugging the power source, thus extending the life of the ESCs and connectors and making them more reliable.
- Active Braking: Compared with traditional systems, the E310’s active braking feature enables you to more easily perform all maneuvers. This includes sharp turns, altitude changes, and sudden braking, all with an even lower power consumption than before.
- Max Thrust: 800 g/rotor @ 12V Sea Level
- Takeoff Weight Recommended: 350 g/rotor @ 3S LiPo, 400 g/rotor @ 4S LiPo
- Battery Recommended: 3S LiPo
- Working Temperature: -5°C ~ 40°C
- Max Allowable Voltage: 17.4 V
- Max Allowable Current (Persistent): 20 A
- Max Allowable Peak Current (3 seconds): 30 A
- Signal Frequency: 30 Hz ~ 450 Hz
- Battery: 2S ~ 4S LiPo
- Size: 74x32x10 mm
- Cable length: 420 mm
- Weight: 43 g
- Stator Size: 23×12 mm
- KV: 960 rpm/V
- Weight: 60 g
- Diameter / Thread Pitch: 24×12.7 cm (9.4×5.0 inch)
- Weight: 13 g
- (2) 2312 CW Motor
- (2) 2312 CCW Motor
- (4) CW Propeller
- (4) CCW Propeller
- (4) 420S ESC
- (4) Outer ESC LED Indicator
- (1) USB Connector
- (1) Accessories Tool Box
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2015