The Blade 150 S kicks the flight experience up a notch for those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it's your first collective pitch helicopter. Self-stabilization, more accurate panic switch, and self-leveling flight modes give intermediate to advanced pilots the confidence to master 3D flight indoors and out. Carbon fiber main frame and main gear along with metal gear servos and Fiber Reinforced Plastic main blades can survive the learning curve and add confidence. The flight and strength improvements make this a blast to fly in your local park or backyard.
- SAFE® Technology: Self leveling modes make learning to fly a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Progressive Flight Modes: Allows you to grow with this heli and build your collective pitch skills
- Panic Recovery: Recover the heli to a level attitude with the flip of a switch
- Durable: Carbon fiber and aluminum construction allow the 150 S to be very durable in the event of a crash
- Collective Pitch: Collective Pitch and SAFE® allows an intermediate pilot to grow with the model when they're ready for aerobatics and 3D flying
- Metal Gear cyclic servos: Durable, high-speed digital servos
- Direct Drive Tail Motor: Brushless tail motor delivers impressive heading hold in a simplistic design
- 5-6 minute flights
- (1) Factory-assembled Fusion 150 S Helicopter
- (1) 155mm Composite Plastic Main Rotor Blades (installed)
- (1) 65mm Composite Plastic Tail Rotor Blade (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR6335A Flybarless Controller (installed)
- (3) Spektrum™ H2070 Metal Gear Micro Heli Servos (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
- 6+ Channel Spektrum™ DSMX/2 Transmitter
- Gen2 or iX12 required for Telemetry and Forward Programming features
- 3S 11.1V 30C+ 400 – 500mAh LiPo Battery
- Suitable LiPo Charger
Got a blade 70s to reacquaint myself to basic flying skills. So then I wanted something a little bigger but not tooooooo big, but I wanted something sturdy and built with quality. So the 150s seemed to ffit the bill : Carbon frame, metal gear Servos ( not the cheap linear ones), sturdy aluminum tail boom, I was afraid that it might be toooo much for me to handle,,, but WOW!! NO!! This thing flys completely AWESOME!!
In stability mode is as easy or even easier to fly than the 70s. Set up per manual was straightforward and easy, flew perfectly right out of the box. Seems very very stable for its size. I can easily fly it in limited space in my front yard. I think Blade hit it outa the park on this one.
I did have some tail wag out of the box. Amain support was excellent and through adjusting the PID tail gains, I have trimmed out all wag. This being said, I do not have a Spectrum transmitter so I did my adjustments by eye-balling swash plate angles per the manual (surprisingly straightforward and quick). Helicopter is flying great!
Overall very happy with my purchase and with Amainhobbies!
Thanks Amain team!