The BetaFPV HX115 HD 3-4S is a Freestyle Ripper, the first toothpick quadcopter with the customized high-definition camera RunCam Split 3 Nano in the world has come, which can shoot in 1080P video at 60FPS and capture the special moments in your flying life. It features toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC paired with 1105 5000KV motor, enables you to experience the unparalleled boost in power and performance. For those of you who wanna rip in the backyard or blast through the sky, this beast is for you.
HX115 comes with two versions at your disposal. If you prefer to enjoy HD video shooting at 115mm little beast, HD version is your best choice. If you just wanna experience freestyle with ultimate speed, please choose FPV version. Following table is the specifications comparison.
- HX115 HD is the first HD toothpick drone at present which is installed with Runcam Split 3 Nano camera. With the features of low latency TV-OUT(40MS) and 1080P/60fps HD recording, it brings you an unforgettable FPV flying experience
- The first carbon fiber series installs Betafpv Toothpick 12A 2-4S AIO flight controller, which can reduce weight and size and makes it easier to work on and DIY without lots of messy soldering and wiring
- More durable and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight is achieved with a 4.2mm thickness carbon fiber unibody frame
- Integrates with 1105 5000KV motor, HX115 offers unparalleled execution in thrust and control.
- Supports 3-4S battery. It has plenty of power and punch to do all the tricks and flips you want. Recommended power combination is 3030 3-blade props with 450mAh 3S battery, while 3020 2-blade props with 450mAh 4S battery
- Various receiver types to suit your radio preference
Runcam Split 3 Nano Camera and A01 VTX
The RunCam Split 3 Nano, Ultra-low weight 10g, gives you 1080p/60fps HD recording while also utilizing a sharp WDR FPV camera. In order to accommodate toothpick class drone, Betafpv customized shorter RunCam lens length, which can prevent lens damage during flight.
A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
HX115 T700 Carbon Fiber Frame
Newly structure design, R0.5 chamfer, and 4.2mm thickness make HX115 T700 carbon unibody frame become ultimate durability and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight. It has applied upgraded T700 carbon fiber material, stronger crash worthiness compared to the initial T300 frame.
Weight: 74.3g (without battery)
FC&ESC:Toothpick F4 2-4S 12A AIO FC
Motors: 1105 5000KV Brushless Motors
Props: HQ 3020 2-Blade Props / HQ 3030 3-Blade Props
Camera: Runcam Split 3 Nano
VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
Frame: HX115 T700 carbon fiber frame
Canopy: Canopy for HX115
Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / TBS Crossfire
Battery: 450mAh 4S battery / 450mAh 3S battery (NOT included)
Flight time: Almost 5mins in a smooth flight
What's in the Box:
- (1) HX115 115mm FPV Quad
- (1) HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- (1) HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4pcs)
Needed To Complete:
- FrSky, Spektrum, or Futaba Radio System equipped with TBS Crossfire TX Module
- FPV Monitor or Headset
- LiPo Battery:
- 3s 450mAh w/XT-30 Connector (medium power)
- 4s 450mAh w/XT-30 Connector (max power)
- LiPo Battery Charger