The BetaFPV HX115 FPV 3-4S racing drone is the ideal micro racer. It is crazy fast due to ultra-light with 115mm size, powerful thrust with Toothpick 12A AIO FC and 1105 5000KV brushless motor. BetaFPV spent many hours to provide a customized ultra-low latency (4ms) and FOV 165° ultra-wide-angle racing camera for a more expansive field-of-view.
HX115 comes with two versions at your disposal. If you prefer to enjoy HD video shooting at 115mm little beast, HD version is your best choice. If you just wanna experience freestyle with ultimate speed, please choose FPV version. Following table is the specifications comparison.
- Customized Caddx Kangaroo, delivering 4ms ultra-low latency, FOV 165°, and super WDR with weight just 3.5g, specially designed for the pilot who seeking the ultimate speed
- The first carbon fiber series installs Betafpv Toothpick 12A 2-4S AIO flight controller, which can reduce weight and size and makes it easier to work on and DIY without lots of messy soldering and wiring
- More durable and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight is achieved with a 4.2mm thickness carbon fiber unibody frame
- Integrates with 1105 5000KV motor, HX115 offers unparalleled execution in thrust and control.
- Supports 3-4S battery. It has plenty of power and punch to do all the tricks and flips you want. Recommended power combination is 3030 3-blade props with 450mAh 3S battery, while 3020 2-blade props with 450mAh 4S battery
- Various receiver types to suit your radio preference
Caddx Kangaroo Racing Camera and A01 VTX
A customized 165° FOV and ultra-low latency (4ms) Betafpv version for pilots' better visual experience compared with Caddx official FOV 160° version. It comes with super WDR Sony Starvis CMOS sensor, effectively resolute the reflection from strong light source.
A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
HX115 T700 Carbon Fiber Frame
Newly structure design, R0.5 chamfer, and 4.2mm thickness make HX115 T700 carbon unibody frame become ultimate durability and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight. It has applied upgraded T700 carbon fiber material, stronger crash worthiness compared to the initial T300 frame.
Weight: 66.6g (without battery)
FC&ESC:Toothpick F4 2-4S 12A AIO FC
Motors: 1105 5000KV Brushless Motors
Props: HQ 3020 2-Blade Props / HQ 3030 3-Blade Props
Camera: Caddx Kangaroo
VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
Frame: HX115 T700 carbon fiber frame
Canopy: Canopy for HX115
Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / TBS Crossfire
Battery: 450mAh 4S battery / 450mAh 3S battery (NOT included)
Flight time: Almost 5mins in a smooth flight
What's in the Box:
- (1) HX115 115mm FPV Quad
- (1) HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- (1) HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4pcs)
Needed To Complete:
- FrSky, Spektrum, Futaba equipped with TBS Crossfire TX Module
- FPV Monitor or Headset
- LiPo Battery:
- 3s 450mAh w/XT-30 Connector (medium power)
- 4s 450mAh w/XT-30 Connector (max power)
- LiPo Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2019