BetaFPV Beta65S Whoop BNF Quadcopter Drone offers incredible value for pilots looking to fly with friends indoors when the skies are gloomy and weather is subpar. Built with high end features such as 7x16mm 19000kV motors, F4 Flight Controller, and a Z02 FPV Camera & VTX Combo, pilots will enjoy the ability to simply program and fly their new Beta65S Whoop drone without needing to "spec out" their perfect whoop.
- 7x16mm 19,000kV Motors
- 31mm 3-Blade Props
- Same size as other "Whoop" drones
- Z02 AIO Camera & VTX Combo
- Multiple Receiver Types (Pick your type!)
- On Screen Display
- FrSky: Supports both D8 & D16 Protocols. SPI FrSky RX is "FCC Version." (See note below)
- DSMX: Supports DSM2 & DSMX Protocols. Compatible with all Spektrum & JR based DSM2/DSMX radio systems EXCLUDING: Spektrum DXe, & OrangeRX RF Modules.
FrSky RX Note: EU-LBT Firmware users should read this article.
Weight: 25g (w/o battery)
Flight Controller: BFPV F4 Brushed
Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brushed 19,000kV
Camera: Z02 AIO
Power Connector: PH 2.0 - "PowerWhoop"
Battery: 4.35V LiHv 260mAh Battery
Prop: 31mm 3 Blade w/0.8mm Shaft
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Compatible Spektrum, JR, or FrSky Radio System
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger w/JST PH2.0 Connection
- Access to Betaflight
- FPV Goggles or FPV Monitor (For FPV Flight: not required)
This product was added to our catalog on November 23, 2018