BetaFPV Beta 85X Family of Drones offers a variety of FPV camera options to suit each individuals preference. Looking for stunning footage? Checkout the 4K Camera version. Looking for maximum bang for your buck? Checkout the HD version. With only these two changes, the 85X is a fantastic drone for racers, freestyle pilots, enthusiasts, and hobbyists alike.
The F4 Flight Controller & BLHeli_32 ESC supports 4S Power. Written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, witch have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
Featuring lower 5000KV for new Beta85X 4S, which is perfect to support 4S power!
Receiver Type: Pilots can select from FrSky, DSMX, and TBS Crossfire for various radio requirements.
- F4 V2 FC board has added extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- High performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD). Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable.
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board which have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for protecting ESC board, reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
- Installed with Turtle V2 800TVL Camera.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a light weight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed. Motor comes with cable connectors.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. To increase its stability, we specially add an extra stiffener brace of carbon fiber. Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
Beta 85X Specifications:
Weight: 88.6g (without battery)
Motors: 1105 5000KV with connector
Props: 2" 4-Blades Props
Camera: Turtle V2
Canopy: Canopy for Turtle V2 Camera
Receiver option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / TBS Crossfire /
Recommend battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not included)
Antenna: 5.8G FPV antenna
Flight time: 4min - 6min with 450mAh 4S battery
Flight Controller Specifications:
CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
Support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
Cotinuous Current: 16A
Peak current: 19A
Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
Image Sensor: 2 Megapixels
TV System: NTSC / PAL, can be changed
Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
Camera OSD: Yes - Voltage Display
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Compatible Spektrum, JR, FrSky, or TBS Crossfire Equipped Radio System
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger w/XT-30 Connection
- (1+) 3-4S LiPo Battery 450mAh w/XT-30 Connection
- Access to Betaflight
- FPV Goggles or FPV Monitor (For FPV Flight: not required)
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2019